We are looking for our next Luminar!
Luminar Ventures is looking for a part-time intern to join the investment team from September to December 2018.
Luminar Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm that invests in Swedish entrepreneurs with big visions. The Luminar team consists of ex entrepreneurs with experience from 50 angel investments and additional hands-on experience from Klarna, iZette, Truecaller and others. We will invest in 30+ companies the coming years and actively support them within strategy, tech and growth topics.
We find working alongside the next generation entrepreneurs the best job in the world. Our days are filled with challenges, excitement and hard work in order to find the best teams of tomorrow. Now we are looking for you to join us in this quest.
At the moment we are looking for an intern to join our investment team who is focusing on sourcing the most promising deals and helping them to succeed.
Personal drive and good fit with the team are the most important factors but to clarify – please see some specifics below:
- At least 2nd year University student in engineering and/or business with an interest in both. Or post-grad who is passionate about gaining venture capital experience
- A tech savvy person who believes unicorns exist in reality and not only in fairytales
- Highly analytical person who can translate fuzzy problems to data problems
- Very good MS Excel modeling skills required and ideally proficiency in any programming language
- Business level written and spoken English
Where: Stockholm, Sweden
When: Sep 1 – Dec 31 with potential extension
Apply: Typeform below
Application deadline: At latest July 31, 2018
Questions to: email@example.com
The Luminar Ventures Team